There are three pristine lakes within the Village. All three lakes have ample parking, sandy beaches, mature trees providing shade, rest rooms, and allow non-motorized boating (electric motors are permitted). You’ll also find safe, modern playgrounds for children of all ages, swimming docks, charcoal barbecue grills and sturdy, wooden picnic tables built by our own maintenance team. Each lake has additional amenities as listed, specific to its location. So, bring the charcoal, burgers, hot dogs, a cooler of your favorite beverages, and enjoy a relaxing, fun day of swimming, sunning and playing at one of our lake beaches!
- Large, covered pavilion with picnic tables. Dance parties with live music at the pavilion are always on the LLV Event Calendar!
- Canoe and kayak storage racks and a boat launching ramp.
- Volley ball court, concrete shuffle board, horseshoe pits.
- Concession snack bar with hot/cold food, snacks and ice cream.
Locust Lake is stocked with game fish prior to opening season for those who already enjoy the sport or want to take it up.
- Pines Lake is the largest lake in the Village for boaters with canoe and kayak storage racks and boat docks.
- Aquaglide, an inflatable, floating obstacle course designed for children to climb and explore is a favorite attraction at Pines Lake. Coast Guard approved life vests are required.
- Concession snack bar, Bocce Ball and volleyball courts, horseshoe pits.
- Most popular tradition is the “Cardboard Boat Race” every Labor Day weekend.
- East Lake is also stocked with game fish prior to opening season. PA fishing license is required to fish at East or Locust Lakes. Sponsored fishing contests at East Lake are a well-attended highlight of the season.
- Tennis courts are located directly across Lake Lane from East Lake.
- Basketball court, volleyball court, soccer net and baseball field.
- Most popular tradition is the dazzling Labor Day fireworks display.
Some of the regularly scheduled activities on the LLV Event Calendar that take place at one of the lakes: movies, bonfires, Easter sunrise services, Sand Castle building contest, hay rides, overnight camp-outs complete with ghost stories and ice cream socials.
Note: Pilgrim Pond in the Village is available in the winter for ice skating and ice hockey. Our maintenance team removes snow and monitors ice thickness for safety.