Locust Lake Village employs full time, part time, and seasonal employees. We offer full time employees a generous benefit package. Working at the Village, you’ll find a welcoming, friendly atmosphere, on-the-job training, and appreciation for a job well done
LLVPOA is an equal opportunity employer offering a friendly, safe workplace with full benefits & competitive salary.
Maintenance Team Member
We are seeking a team player who is able to work outdoors in all 4 seasons and perform a wide range of landscaping and general maintenance duties. We WILL TRAIN the right person who is willing to learn and develop practical skills to advance on the job and to use at home.
- This is a physical job with essential functions requiring lifting 50 lbs., bending, standing, driving trucks, snowplowing, operating heavy equipment, and using manual and electric tools.
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical & carpentry is a plus.
- Must work flexible hours including some weekends and holidays as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED. Graduation from Vo-Tech or trade school a plus.
- Must have valid PA Motor Vehicle License available upon interview. Must pass a background check including a verification of motor vehicle records and pre-employment drug screen.
Now accepting applications for the 2020 Summer Season. The season runs from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend and includes weekdays, weekends and holidays. You must must have a current American Red Cross Lifeguard/CPR/AED certificate, BSA Certificate or YMCA certificate, and be at least 16 years old. An American Red Cross Lifeguard training will be held in May for those who wish to obtain the certification or need to be re-certified. Lifeguards are responsible for maintaining a safe, pleasant environment in the lakefront swimming areas, monitoring all activity and conditions for safety hazards, unsafe behavior, and medical emergencies, and taking any corrective action required, following established guidelines. Full time and part time hours are available.