Locust Lake Village, a private community in Pocono Lake, is seeking a team player who is able to perform a wide range of landscaping & general maintenance duties. WILL TRAIN the right person who is willing to learn and develop practical skills to advance on the job & use at home. This position is year-round and work schedule includes weekend hours as assigned.
- Must work flexible hours including weekends and holidays as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED. Graduation from Vo-Tech or trade school a plus.
- Must be 18 and have valid PA Motor Vehicle License available upon interview.
- Must pass a background check including a verification of motor vehicle records & pre-employment drug screen.
- This is a physical job with essential functions requiring ability to:
- Lift minimum 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders.
- Bend and crawl into awkward spaces.
- Stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Perform physical labor indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical & carpentry is a plus.
LLVPOA is an equal opportunity employer offering a friendly, safe workplace with full benefits & competitive salary. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locust Lake Village, a private community in Pocono Lake, is looking to increase our unarmed security force. A typical shift includes driving one of our security vehicles 85% of the time patrolling our 26 miles of roads, completing incident reports, daily activity reports and interacting with residents, guests and staff. Uniforms and training are provided.
- Must have a valid PA driver’s license.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must pass the required drug screen and criminal background check.
- Full-time work schedule may require flexible availability on weekends and holidays.
- We offer a competitive hourly wage with consideration for previous security/law enforcement experience.
If you are a team player who can work in all 4-season weather conditions, dedicated to helping provide a safe, secure environment, apply now!
LLVPOA is an equal opportunity employer offering a friendly, safe workplace with full benefits & competitive salary. Email your resume to email@example.com
The back gate will be operational around the beginning of July.
This should provide plenty of time for new homeowners to request access cards as well as existing owners to locate theirs.
Property owners are issued 2 gate cards free of charge. If you wish to purchase more they are $25.00 each.
Please call or email the office to obtain gate cards. The best way is just to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org the registrations of the cars you need cards for. We can have the cards waiting for you here at the office for pick up.
“Dogs must be on a leash while being walked and owners must clean up after their pets.” — LLV Rules & Regulations
The parasites and bacteria in dog waste can spread disease to other dogs and even you if not properly picked up. E. coli and salmonella are some of the bacteria which are carried in dog waste. Even if your dog does not show symptoms of being sick their waste can carry diseases that are harmful to humans and other pets. Plus, Giardiasis, Parvovirus, Cryptosporidiosis, Salmonellosis, and Campylobacteriosis, along with several types of worms like ringworm and tapeworm.
The parasites and bacteria can stay in the soil for years. By not picking up after your dog, you’re putting other people’s pets at risk for exposure to harmful bacteria.