Recreational Vehicle Safety
- Golf Carts
- ATVs (quads, etc.)
- UTVs (side-by-sides, etc.)
Locust Lake Village has specific rules for the registration and operation of recreational vehicles within the community including but not limited to:
- All recreational vehicles must be registered annually with LLV.
- Minors aged 14 and up must have an LLV-issued photo license and pass a safety course to operate golf carts, ATVs and snowmobiles within LLV. Click the Minor Operator License Application link to apply online.
- Nobody under the age of 14 may operate a recreational vehicle within LLV.
- A valid state-issued driver’s license is required to operate a UTV within LLV.
- See the full Rules and Regulations (Appendix B) for the full set of rules.