Recreational Vehicle Safety
- Golf Carts
- ATVs (quads, etc.)
- UTVs (side-by-sides, etc.)
Locust Lake Village has specific rules for the registration and operation of recreational vehicles within the community including but not limited to:
- All recreational vehicles must be registered annually with LLV.
- Minors aged 14 and up must have an LLV-issued photo license and pass a safety course to operate golf carts, ATVs and snowmobiles within LLV. Click the Minor Operator License Application link to apply online.
- Nobody under the age of 14 may operate a recreational vehicle within LLV.
- A valid state-issued driver’s license is required to operate a UTV within LLV.
- See the full Rules and Regulations (Appendix B) for the full set of rules.
Safety Training Resources
LLV Recreational Vehicle Rules
(See Appendix B)
Minor Operator License Application
Contact LLV Security
with any questions