We are seeking a Part-Time 3rd Shift (11pm-7am) Security Officer
- Education: High school diploma/GED. Secondary education or study at a certified Police Academy is a plus.
- Experience: Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a position dealing with the public.
- Must be 18 years of age, have a valid, current PA driver’s license and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to spend a majority of working hours driving a vehicle in all weather conditions as well as walking / standing for extended periods of time in all weather conditions.
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills. Duties include completing daily activity logs and incident reports, issuing warnings & citations to ensure the safe operations of vehicles, including ATV’s, golf carts and snowmobiles.
- Must be a team player and at the same time work independently while on duty maintaining frequent radio contact with the Administration Office.
- Must be flexible and willing to work 3rd shift, weekends, holidays and special events as scheduled.
- We are an equal opportunity employer offering a friendly, team-oriented workplace and competitive salary.