With questionable weather this weekend, please check back for event changes!!
- Bonfire: Canceled
- Rocky Horror Picture Show: Moved to Chalet (pre-movie activities start at 7:30 PM)
Saturday, October 30
There is a chance of rain on Saturday, however, the activities will still be at the locations listed. The Costume Parade will be under the pavilion and Hocus Pocus will be at the Chalet.
- 1 pm – 2 pm: Halloween Golf Cart Mini-Parade (Locust Lake)
Meet starting at 12:30 pm at Locust Lake, Parade route will return to Locust Lake.
- 2 pm – 3 pm: Halloween Costume Parade (Locust Lake Pavilion)
Prizes, Goodie Bags, and a map of participating houses will be given.
- 3 pm – 6 pm: Trick or Treating (Throughout the Village)
Participating houses will be on our map and marked with balloons.
7 pm – 9 pm: Hocus Pocus (Chalet)
Join us for hot cocoa and a Halloween movie at the Chalet
Sunday, October 31
- 10 am – 11 am: Carved Pumpkin Contest (Locust Lake Pavilion)
Bring your already carved pumpkin and show off your skill and talents.